Sometimes it can be a little intimidating to visit a church for the first time. Our hope is that this page will answer any questions you have so that you can feel more comfortable.
1. Choose a service:
- Saturday 5:30 pm: casual service in lower sanctuary
- Sunday 9:30 am: traditional service with liturgy in lower sanctuary
- Sunday 11 am: contemporary service in recreation center
Each service features the same fun, inspiring message from Pastor Tim or Rey, each has it’s own style of praise music. Whichever service you choose to attend, feel free to dress as you feel comfortable (we tend to be pretty casual).
2. Parking and entrances: Plan to arrive 5-10 minutes early to find parking and get to the auditorium. You can enter into either entrance off of Woodinville-Redmond Rd (202), then follow the “event parking” signs down to the lower parking lot to enter the main entrances of either the lower sanctuary (for Sat 5:30 pm and Sun 9:30 am), or the recreation center (Sun 11 am).
3. Get the kids settled: Feel free to either take your children into the service with you or drop them off in our fun Sunday school classes. Kids’ check-in is located in the hallway of the lower sanctuary for Sat 5:30 pm and Sun 9:30 am; for the contemporary service Sunday at 11 am, kids' check-in is at the upstairs entrance to the auditorium. Middle school and high school youth group is offered Sundays at 10:30 am. If you have any questions, volunteers will be wearing “cathedral team” badges and ready to help you.
4. Relax and enjoy the program. Here’s what will happen:
- Someone will come up to welcome you and make some announcements about what’s going on at the cathedral.
- The band will play a couple of songs. Feel free to sing along or sit quietly (however you feel comfortable).
- A pastor will speak briefly about something relevant to your life based on the Bible’s teaching
- Participate in communion or head out, it’s up to you
5. Pick up your gift: Drop off your “connection card” (inside the bulletin) at the Welcome Center on your way out to pick-up your free gift. The Welcome Center for the 11 am service is located downstairs in the foyer of the recreation center.
Still have questions? We are happy to help: (425) 869-5433